The Scratcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scratcher's News

Go down

The Scratcher's News Empty The Scratcher's News

Post  Jade Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 pm

Alright,I have been asked a hundred times about what we are going to do about the "stray" as what you guys call it.I have decided that we aren't going to play him any more,because of what happened on the other site.How are we going to replace him?Well,I'm not going to tell you that right now cause you guys have been bugging me to death about it -_-.I will tell you whne me and Shi start to fight because that's always when that stray comes in.And from now on,there is no coming up to me anymore asking about what do if your stuck cause as you guys know,Jade helps every one :-) But,that's what Wolves is for,she's an admin now.Even though she has no clue what we are talkng about,you can still go to her and tell her your problem,and I'm sure she'll help you.If she doesn't want to help,then Wolves,tell who you said no to and I'll help them if you don't want to.;p there will be alot of confusion,cause we had to make this site cause some how,the other got delted or somthing and we don't have our old rps on here=/ But relax :-) We can start over now,on a fresh,clean, web instead of the old one :-) Most of our great rps, and our great forms and ideas were on there and got sdeleted,I know. :-( But we can start over on here,That's ok :-) WE will not h ave a Rebel circle on this site cause it was hard to make,hard to explain, and p plus Wolves has no idea what that is :-) And Wolves,If you have noidea what i'm talking about,it's ok,you don't need to know if you don't want to...plus the storyis a little long anyways :S but, yes,Congradultions to Wolves,for being an Admin cheers Anyways, I do not want Tie fighting over Altin,cause on the other rps...that didn't turn out that good :S that was my fult XDDDD.f you have any questions,just pm me,or Wolves,but alos ask Wolves if she can answer it or not,if she can't come to me,and I'd be glad to help....but jt becasue she wasn't here at the time,doesn't mean she can't help!So don't ignore her! XD

PS.I have also added new icons.... you either put jade or Keandra between these two signs : : then an icon of them will pop up.... see watch jade Keandra

-Your friend,
Jade :p

Last edited by Jade on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Jade
Jade
Admin

https://wolveh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Scratcher's News Empty Re: The Scratcher's News

Post  Jade Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Alright,Your wondering why Me and Milk were not on.for the past 2 days......am I right?Well,we were on an airplane going to KY!I forgot to bring my laptop...but I'm using my aunts in KY XD.I felt like putting it here,cause I just KNOW youg uys are going to ask where I was, and plus I didn't feel like amiling you all, and you guys were not on when I typed this -_- anyyyyywaaayyys....I'm not in AK right now!!!!(Sorry Coda)IT's totaly different from AK down here O.o Annyyyywaaaaaysss....You guys jhave noticed that when you hit "Who's online?" I am in Ky?Well,that's because my aunt sent me a laptop from Ky,and I have been using it....But I am using HERS not MINE because I left mine at AK..... -_- But,hey!At least it was only 2 days I was gone....atleast it wasn't 2 MONTHS like I did not too long ago!And you guys MISSED me big time when I came on O.o

-your friend,
Jade jade
Jade
Jade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:04 am

Alright,you will not be seeing Milk until June 23rd,2008.She got bit by jade again,because she was throwing rocks.I told her to stop,but then Jade bit her hand,and she's in the hospital.....anotherthing is,i got to tell you guys this!
Last night,June 21,2008,I did not fall asleep ever!I will be crankly cause I have not got some shu eye since the 20th T_T.I'll tell you why....Alright,i was cxhatting on here with Coda and Wolveh on her site last night,and When I got off,it was 11:00 pm.every one else was sleeping.I was in bed,and I COULD NOT stop moving for 2 hours!It's because My parents got this new BRIGHT BRIGHT light outside, and it shines through my window and i xcan't sleep with the light on.Ok,here's teh ood part,I have like memory los or somthing cause when it was 1:00 am,and I was wake,like all ofa sudden i saw this white flash,and it was now 3:00 T_T i must of knocked out for 2 hours then woke up again,but I just don't remeber it?!Hmm....strange,then I was thinking about rping,until 4:00 am,and then i got thirsty of thinking.I got up to get some water,came back to bed,took a few drinks henlayed down again.I still couldn't sleep.Well,i shut my eyes,then opened then, and Jade was RIGHT ini my face!I jumped out of bed cause she scared me to death!She was sad looking,and she kept rubbing against me and stuff, and i thought she was saying sorry for biting Milk.So,i let her up in my bed to sleep.And guess what?now,I have no room in my bed,and no pllows becuase of Jade,and light is shining through my window T_T lucky me!So at 5:00,I'm still not awake,oh, by the way,i typed this the morning I couldn't sleep,so I have been awake for 2 days,with no sleep,but I don't feel tired!?I feel like I wanna run or somthing!?Odd,isn't it?well,at five,I heard my dad's alram clock go off for work.i saw him get up, and I shut my eyes soo he couldn't see i was awake.he got on this computer,and i was watching him,then he turned his head and Stared RIGHT at me,it was creepy, shut my eyes really quickly though.Alright,when he left for work,I looked out my window(oh, and every one else is sleeping besides me ) and the sun was at teh horizon!?It was dawn T_T.So,I got bored, I'm not allowed on the computer till 7:00 am,and I layed my head on Jade,got my ninetendo DS out and started playing nintendogs.Well,Jade watched me,and she heard dogs barking on the DS, and cocked her head to one side!It was sooo funny and cute!she thought I was ood,so she went over to my mum and slept with her.oh,while I was typing this message,Every one was still sleeping T_T I must have a sleeping disorder O.o Or,maybe i am nocturnal!!!I swear!!!!I have been doing this for three days now?I don't even feel tired! O.o XD

-your friend,
Jade :p
Jade
Jade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: