The Scratcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There story

Go down

There story Empty There story

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:29 pm

The Battle Between Demon and Spirit wolves
intro
This is how there story begans.Spirit wolves have been on this earth for as long as we can remember now we have a new arrival that is just as powerful as them.The Demon wolves.Demon wolves are Wolves that have died and gotten a new chance by being possessed by Demons from the underworld.Spirit wolves are spirits that wonders the earth and can be seen by others.They can feel and touch things but cant not die.The Leader of them is a secret type of Wolf Called Jade.She is a fit young female that will get angry easily but has a sweet side to her.Jade also has a cub named Coda he is all white and very young.Rustic is a wise old wolf that is the one to open Jade’s book of secrets.Covbel is a brown wolf that is an uncle to coda he sort acts like his dad for jades mate has dissapeared.The Leader of the Demon wolf is different she is possessed by the highest demon but also the highest God and spirit wolf her name is Keandra.She is the only one of her kind. There’s a twist that no one knows but the God in Keandra you will find out soon enough and when you do there will be the biggest battle known in there history.The Demon wolves live in a blackened Forest away from another’s protected by the demon shields.While the spirit wolves live in a land of light where the sun shines.Know the story begins……

Chapter 1

Coda looked around then jumped on Jade's back.” I’m hungry!" he yelled.” I don't have any food....." she sighed.Coda stopped jumping and turned his head to one side” But," he whined,” I’m hungry!" he jumped again on her
back."Hungry!Hungry!Hungry!" he yelled in her ear.Jade covered her ears with her paws and she groaned."Coda,stop" Rustic growled.Coda shut his mouth and stopped jumping"Yes,sir.." he said quietly with his tail between his legs.Jade sighed then picked up Coda and plopped him on the ground.Covbel glared at Coda.Coda looked around than cocked his head at Covbel"What?" he squeaked."Nothin'..." he mumbled then put his head down and sighed.Rustic got up and layed down beside Covbel.Jade was about to get up and walk over to them when a piece of glass had fallen on her paw"Owwwww!" she yelled then limped over to them.Rustic got up looked up at the sky trying to see where the glass had came from.” That’s strange, that glass shouldn't hurt you..." he said laying back down.Jade's paw started to bleed she licked it ignoring Rustic.Coda looked at Jade's paw then bit down on it” Food!" he yelled.Rustic yanked Coda off then plopped him down in front of Covbel"Keep an eye on your child Covbel" he frowned at him then grabbed a leaf and wrapped it around Jade's paw some how.Covbel looked up at Rustic then blinked at Jade.Rustic growled at the newcomer.Keandra ignored rustic cause she wasn’t any part of there pack she was different and the demon inside her didn’t like the spirit wolves.Jade walked in front of Rustic" Your starting to act like me now" she said then turned towards Keandra then looked at her then back at Keandra agian.Keandra jumped into a tree and sat down with her back to them.Rustci jumped in front of Jade and spoke thought her mind" DON'T you dare go any close to her..." he growled then stormed off.Jade grinned at him then lied down glaring up at Keandra.Keandra looked at jade and spoke to her though her mind "hey jade" she spoke though her mind.Covbel was worried" Listen to Rustic" he said putting his head down begging Jade.Jade ignored Covbel "Nice to see you" she said back in Keandra's mind grinning over at Covbel.Covbel shut his eyes" Please don't listen to her" he whispered.Rustic listened in "Jade, Don't you listen to her...." he snapped and clutched Coda." its good to see you to jade don’t get into trouble now "she spoke then jumped down walking away.Jade heart's beat faster inside but she was trying to hid it “I can do what I want" she said then spoke back to Keandra"Your going to get yourself in trouble, if you keep talking to me" she said trying to be nice.Rustic growled pinning Coda to the ground holding a paw on his stomach. “sorry about that “she said to jade though her mind now she walked away from the pack soon she made it started to snow.Coda whined "Don't listen to her!" he yelled.Jade thought for a moment and grabbed the necklace on her neck "Who knows what side Keandra's on.....she made it snow for us."Covbel snatched Coda then glared at Jade's necklace.Keandra looked at the snow when she stopped then at the sky she closed her eyes and felt the snow hitting her lightly she smiled and felt lights swirled around her from the Gods powers.Rustic flattened his ears "Fine" he snapped. "It's going to be your fault if Keandra get's a hold of that necklace..." he stomped off. "I'm sure she won't when it's snowing Rustic" he plopped Coda down in front of Jade.Keandra sat down still looking at the sky she was mostly white now and then a bright flash spread across the land from her the light was very bright.

Chapter 2
Jade picked up Coda then turned into a spirit wolf then flew over to Anora.Anora yawned "Hm?Is the world going to end for us now?" she asked half awake.Jade looked around "The world has already ended for us....just take Coda for right now" she nuzzled him then flew back to Covbel.Keandra looked down her eyes were blue as normal and got up she shoke herself turning back to a black color and kept walking along soon it started to snow harder.Coda looked around a little confused then watched Jade fly back.Jade looked up at the sky "Well this is going to be great....." she smiled.Keandra looked at her necklace and sighed.Covbel shut his eyes and smiled then took a deep breath.Rustic looked around and thought for a moment then looked at Jade.Jade grinned at Rustic “Well?" she said smiling looking at the sky.Keandra stopped and slowly started to change her black wing came out then her white one she got a bigger and strongger her claws got sharper and longer like her teeth she was half black and half white one blue eye on the white side and one red eye on the black side of her.Rustic rolled his eyes. "The Archer won't be happy with you if you talk to her while it's not snowing..." he sighed.Keandra smiled at herself and shoke then snow of her then continued walking along the snowy forest."Hm..." Jade pranced away over to Keandra She saw Keandra and frowned.keandra sat down in her form but was half white and half black she smiled and looked at her necklace again.Jade looked around "So? What’s up with the....wings....and stuff “she asked gazing at her. "nothing really the whites the gods side and the black is the demons" she said turning back to normal. "Ah,I see." she looked at her one last time then looked back at Rustic and the others.Rustic glared at them "Don't even think about it..." he growled under his breath.Jade frowned at Rustic then smiled back at Keandra "I should be getting my pup now...." she smiled then flew off.Keandra glared back at Rustic and giggled staying were she was she looked at the sky again and made it snow harder.Coda jumped up and Down at the entrance of the cave waiting for Jade.Jade swooped over to Coda about to pick him up.Coda backed away from her and jumped up and down "I want to try to fly!Me!Me!Me!" he yelled.Jade laughed and landed "Ok....Just don't fall..." she said laying down watching him.Coda poked out his small little wings and jumped off the cliff and flapped as hard as he could "Ah!" he yelled off balance, then he fell and landed into a tree.Jade glided down to him and laughed "Spirit pups don't use wings, they use spirits.." she said.He folded his wings in “What’s the difference?" he asked standing up.Jade sat down in the tree with him"Well,when your a spirit, all you are is a giant see through wolf, and spirits make you fly, all you do is control the spirits by leaning in what direction you want to go. And when you have wings, Your not a see through wolf ,and wings are harder for you to control cause your only a pup" she took a breath.He thought for a moment "Let me guess, We got our name spirit wolves by being able to fly with spirits?" he asked. “Exactly....Now go back to your father" she smiled then nudged him forward.Coda tried to turn into a Spirit wolf, but it wouldn't let him.He tried one more time then he finally turned into a spirit wolf.Coda jumped off the tree and tried to fly "Geeze,It is easier!" he said falling a bit, then finally got the hang of it and flew back to Covbel.Covbel was half awake, then he saw Coda coming toward him and he smiled.Coda fell to the ground. "Ouch!" he said then got up and looked at Covbel "Momma says she wants me to stay here with you!" he said laying down in front of him so that his nose touched Covbel's.Covbel sighed "Ok." he said then shut his eyes.Jade flew over to Rustic.Rustic couldn't see her that well cause she blended in with the snow. "Yes?" he growled.

Chapter 3
Jade took a step forward so he could see her better "Coda knows how to fly" she saying looking at the snow falling.Rustic snapped then darted over to Coda and picked him up then tossed him over on his stomach again laying a paw on him.Jade followed him "What's wrong with you?!" she snapped snatching Coda underneath Rustic's paw then she sat him by Covbel.Rustic snarled "Why would you teach him how to fly when Keandra's going to kill him anyway?" he narrowed his eyes. “Because, it’s in his blood to learn how to fly, and Keandra would NEVER hurt him." she snapped.Rustic snapped "She hasn't been here that long, Our kind doesn't trust her yet" he growled. “We haven't been on Earth very long either Rustic. I trust her,." she growled then picked up Coda "I can break the spell any time I want, and you can't stop me" she glared at him then signaled Covbel to follow her.Covbel frowned at Rustic then got up and followed Jade.Jade stuck Coda in a tree hole. "Stay here, What ever you do, don't go with any one besides Covbel or Keandra" she nuzzled him then jumped down out of the tree and ran back to Rustic.Rustic sat there grinning.Jade's heart beat faster then she ripped off the necklace and set it in front of Rustic then mini spirit wolves appeared howling around her neck then they disappeared. "You have about twenty four hours" she stared him in the eyes then walked away.Rustic gasped and almost had a heart attack.He looked down at the necklace then at Jade. "You've ruined it for all of us" he felt a tear come from his eye.Jade knew that she ruined it,but she ignored him “I’ve ruined it for every Spirit wolf, besides me" she said not turning back.Rustic growled, then tried to pounce on Jade but he couldn't cause he was to weak "Why did you do this to us?" he asked turning back into a original wolf. "We are turning into original wolves Jade, you will be the only Spirit wolf ,and we will get you for this!" he warned.Jade knew what was going to happen, so she ignored Rustic then poked her head into the hole Coda was in. "Why do you want to be the only spirit wolf?" he asked holding back tears.Jade smiled at him holding back tears also then picked him up and took him to a cliff looking at the sky laying down with him "Look at the sky" she said.Coda sniffed and looked at the sky, he saw a spirit wolf, and other original wolves.The original wolves were playing, while the Spirit wolf sat alone. “I want you to have a happy life as an original wolf," she said.He thought for a moment the leaned against her "So,what your saying is that you will make my life happy, by killing me...that's not a happy life." he said.Jade smiled "No, Your not going to die, the spirit in you is going to die.You'll be knocked out for a little while ,then you'll be alive again as an original wolf. I'm going to die, but I will be a spirit wolf for the rest of my life, I won't be in an original wolf form." she frowned.Coda shrugged "I still don't get it, oh well." he lied down "Wait, I won't be a spirit wolf anymore? I'll be just regular?" he asked.She didn't say anything back, then she got up and walked away.Keandra trudged though the snow she sighed and shoke some of herself but kept going.Covbel came up to Jade and sighed "Rustic's about to go....." he said looking back.Jade heard Keandra walking around "Ok,I'll be with him in a second, just make sure Keandra doesn't go near Rustic!" she said darting to Rustic. "O......k........" he said a little confused then spied on Keandra. Rustic lied there in the snow hardly breathing.Jade looked down at him "I'll save your life, but if you lay one more paw on my pup....." she warned.Rustic gulped "Fine" he whispered.Keandra saw rustic and grinned she wondered over "well not so tuff are yah " she said giggling it wasn’t her anymore.Rustic's eyes grew big" Jade! See? I told you there is no need to trust her!" he coughed.Keandra put her paw on rustic's throat "can it" she growled pushing down hard it wasn’t her anymore.Jade upset that she didn't even know what to do, so she put on the necklace.He yelped then was knocked out until Jade put the necklace on again then he jumped up having his power back "Smart move by making it snow Keandra" he grinned.Keandra looked at rustic and made a face "geez what a weakling jades a better fighter then you seem "she said harshly.Jade snapped at Rustic "No, Rustic, you really need to can it" she growled then walked back to Coda.He shrugged "Keandra doesn't even understand I bet" then he glared at Keandra. "What's going on?" he asked crying.Jade smiled down at him "Nothing, your going to be alright" she nuzzled him then lied down.Covbel came running up to Jade out of breath.Jade looked over her shoulder at him "What's going on?" she asked. “That's a very strange question ask in a time like this" he took a breath "It's Kaltag " he said.Jade's eyes grew big then got up and met face to face with Covbel "No, this can't be..." she whispered worried.keandra rolled her eyes "I understand everything rustic you just don’t see it "she said walking away.Kaltag appeared in front of them "Yes Jade, This can be.." he laughed evilly grinning. "oh great Kaltag is here" Keandra said rather boredly.Rustic grinned "Hehe, no you don't...Your not like us." he said then scented Kaltag "It's him..." he whispered then darted over to Jade and the others.Kaltag grinned at Rustic "Ah, Old brother ,are you still weak?" he glared at him.Rustic growled but didn't answer "We kicked you out of our pack....you killed half of it..." he said.Keandra started laughing at rustic kaltag and the others.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down